Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Changing Faces of the Bittner Crew

My awesome wife chose to use the black-and-white family photo as our main blog picture. I am pleased with her choice. I really like the pic. Some things have changed though . . . With my new job came a shave; I no longer have the hairy chin of a goat. Cody now has braces on his teeth. Soon, Jacob will not have the birthmark on his nose. He went in yesterday for the first surgery of its removal. He is now relaxing at home, tending to the stitches, and waiting for the swelling to go down. (Thank you for all of the prayers and encouragement given) Kim has also gone through some facial changes. Her eyes have opened wider to the plight of orphans, her nostrils have relaxingly taken in more roses, and her infectious smile has become a near constant fixture.
Welcome to our family blog. Please join us our transformations as we "Walk up Steps with a Yo-Yo" God Bless, Trevor

No comments: